Internal Recruiter and Technical Sourcer - Guadalajara, Jalisco |
If you are interested in growing internal teams and being a brand representative for an end-to-end IT Solutions and Staffing company, this is a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 s headquartered in Los Angeles with offices across the US and Mexico. We work with a variety of industries and enterprise Clients across the US solving business problems through People, Process, and Technology.
As an Internal Recruiter and Technical Sourcer, you will support recruiting operations around sales, solutions, and staffing.
- Is a brand representative for STAND 8
- Collaborate and strategize with Recruiting and Operations team to build a qualified and talented pipeline.
- Maintains a thorough understanding and knowledge of STAND 8 processes, industry standards, and client base
- Ensure positive candidate experience and impression through first engagements and STAND 8 brand representation.
- Develops strong relationships with candidates’ and understands their career goals and placement opportunities
- Identifies diverse talent internal network, job boards, job postings, and other advanced recruiting resources and strategies like boolean searches and networking groups
- Edit and format resumes and prepare candidates for sendout to client
- Coordinate candidate interviews in a timely fashion
- Maintains accurate and detailed information and provides best in class customer service for all candidates and clients
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience or similar talent management and coordination experience
- Proven track record of delivering hiring results
- Detail oriented and organized
- Experience using social media tools for sourcing
- Experience in Boolean searching
- Ability to analyze job description and candidate profiles to determine an appropriate match
- Records and parses candidate and screening information using our applicant tracking system and collaboration tools.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and build strong relationships
- Great written and oral communication
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and passionate
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel