Program/Project Manager, M&A - New York, New York | STAND 8 Careers
We are hiring for a Project Manager, M&A for a cutting edge media entertainment company. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- POST M&A synergy submission experience
- Analyze large amounts of data to determine key trends.
- Present to senior leadership (EVP, SVP etc.) in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of accounting principles.
- Demonstrate experience managing cost/synergy savings initiatives.
- Demonstrate advanced skills with excel (formulas) and power point.
- Define a structured approach for collecting, consolidating, analyzing, and presenting ad hoc data requests (example topics: Staff Labor, Non-Staff Labor)
- Provide guidance and motivation to team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Establish a framework to analyze ad hoc topics (3rd party labor, Labor restructuring, business benefit analysis). Lead the collection, consolidation, and analysis of data associated w/ these topics.
- Manage issues/risks that may impact submission timelines by identifying and establishing mitigating activities.
- Report status on project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks, and issues to leadership.
- Act as an internal quality control check for all deliverables.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience managing cost/synergy savings initiatives.
- 3+ years of post-merger/acquisition integration experience.
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience managing a portfolio of complex initiatives that span multiple lines of business.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience presenting to EVPs, SVPs, VPs, Directors.
- 7+ years of strong Project Delivery experience (managing large projects $2M+, with a fortune 500).
- 5+ years of experience in a Major Consulting firm is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability in leading/driving project teams; 5+ onsite/remote resources.
- Possesses strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across, and down multiple business and technology organizations.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal, and presentation) and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
- Tools: MS Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Systems or related IT field required and equivalent work experience.
- Graduate degree in Business Administration/Management, Business Analytics
- Big 4 Consulting background preferred.
Location: Remote but able to work EST Hours