User Support Analyst - Los Angeles, California | STAND 8 Careers |
We are hiring an User Support Analyst for a prestigious law firm in the Los Angeles area. If you are a tech-savvy and collaborative individual looking for a great career opportunity, this could be a great position for you!
STAND 8 is a strategic services and staffing company that partners great talent with amazing opportunities in technology solutions for all industries. We work with top tier client-partners across the United States and have offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, Phoenix, and Morro Bay.
The User Support Analyst provides internal concierge level end-user support at an office location or remotely via telephone and is part of the help desk call rotation for the entire firm. Additionally, the Analyst I may be asked to assist remote engineers with tasks in the office.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2-4 years of experience with large (>300 users) environments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, at times to remote locations with little notice.
- Ability to work under the pressures of a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work extended hours, nights, weekends, non-traditional business hours during the week and rotating on-call duties.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with all levels of personnel in a time-sensitive, high pressure environment.
- Strong telephone support skills.
- Ability to learn and retain knowledge of new technology and software quickly.
- General understanding of telecommunications infrastructure and operations.
- Provide first and second level technical support and guidance to users of the Firm’s computers, communications and collaboration systems, and other technical systems.
- Prepare and provide equipment to Firm staff as necessary.
- Open, close and keep current all help desk tickets in the tracking system.
- Provide mobile device support.
- Follow up to ensure the prompt resolution of operating problems.
- Maintain and continuously expand strong working knowledge of current firm-supported and future technologies and software to provide technically accurate solutions to end-users.
- Provide after-hours or escalation support as part of a regular, rotating schedule, and occasionally, on short notice.
- Assist with the Firm’s inventory of equipment and software.
- Assist with software patching efforts.
- Work with conference room A/V equipment utilizing conferencing software.
- Provide Smart-hands assistance to engineering team.
- ServiceNow Help Desk Ticketing/Tracking Software (or similar)
- MS Office Suite (especially MS Word)
- Mobile Device Management software
- Legal specific macro packages
- Cloud communications and collaboration (Ring Central or similar)
- SharePoint, Microsoft 365, Citrix/VPN
- iManage (or similar), DocXTools Suite
- Other hardware/software as required