Lead QA Engineer - Calabasas, California | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
We are hiring for a Lead QA Engineer. This is a position that offers full time benefits and longevity for talented individuals who can work on a W2 without sponsorship.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT services to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh and more.
The QA Lead Engineer will be responsible for managing the team doing automated and manual software testing of web based applications. They must be proficient in manual and automated testing using leading edge web based tools. They must understand the entire software development process and how it fits into the business approach and goals of the organization.
- 8+ years of QA Testing and Lead experience with enterprise application development
- Experience using data driven testing to validate results and writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents
- Mastery of Agile SDLC processes and ceremonies - and working with business product owners with requirements
- Experience testing applications on cloud platforms (AWS preferred)
- Understanding of BDD and experience working in partnership with automation testing, SDETs and TDD
- Experience using test automation tools like Ruby/Watir, QTP, LoadRunner, Apache JMeter
- Must have experience in debugging and troubleshooting problems
- Must have experience in a technical capacity and quality methodology/process/techniques in order to provide guidance and leadership
- Create and maintain QA plans
- Proactive, strong communications and ability to work well across teams
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in MS Office (PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, Word, Access, Project, etc.)
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management