SENIOR iOS SOFTWARE ENGINEER - Cincinatti, Ohio | STAND 8 Careers |
We are hiring for a Senior IOS Software Engineer for a cutting edge media entertainment company. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions for enterprise partners across the United States with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
You will develop production-ready software based on product specifications and participate in collaborative work that requires architectural and feature-specific solutions.
- 3+ years of full-time Swift development experience
- 7+ years of full-time software development experience
- Strong understanding of the XCode IDE for building iOS apps
- Strong understanding of native iOS frameworks, API and UI/UX best practices
- Experience with UIKit and building universal app layouts that scale across iPhone and iPad form factors
- Familiarity with Git
- Contributed to the publication of one or more apps
- Experience with source control, managed releases and CI/CD pipelines
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience
- Experience leveraging high-performance, scalable backend systems
- Knowledge of caching strategies
- Experience with REST/JSON and API development
- Experience with XCUITest for automated UI testing
- Contribute clean, optimized, documented and well-tested code
- Take great pride in your work and are excited to show it off to friends
- Passionate about building exquisite user interfaces
- Architect selected product features
- Perform iterative testing and improvement cycles for optimal code and user experience