Application Developer - Calabasas, California | STAND 8 Careers |
We are hiring for an Application Developer for a cutting-edge financial platforms to provide growth and solutions for a top nationally known home mortgage lender, If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Agoura Hills, LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Create complex, high quality, enterprise-transforming business applications
- Use the latest tools and techniques .NET, C#, Agile Methodologies, Web Services
- Use BDD/TDD techniques during development
- Prepare software for deployment to production environments
- Respond to and resolve questions and issues logged by users of a live system
- Be part of diverse, high energy teams focused on full life-cycle development
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
- Must be authorized to work on W2 without sponsorship now or in the future. This is not available on a c2c basis.
- 8+ years of professional experience, with a broad range of skills and experience in application development on the .NET and SQL stack.
- Must have experience with C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines: GitHub, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Unit Tests
- Deep knowledge in solid code principles, RESTful Web API design, TDD/BDD, Enterprise Integration
- Experience with object oriented analysis and design
- Knowledge of design patterns, refactoring and unit testing
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, NoSQL, SQL Server)
- AWS or similar cloud experience
- Financial services experience, especially related to mortgages and mortgage backed securities, is desirable
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment