Sr. Clojure Developer - Moorpark, California | STAND 8 Careers |
We are hiring for a Sr. Clojure Developer for a cutting-edge financial platforms to provide growth and solutions for a top nationally known home mortgage lender. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Moorpark, LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
Candidate will support functions that require automation/systems development including initial development and ongoing support of the suite of applications that would help manage pricing, trading, hedging, pooling and shipping or other functions depending on the department.
- Experience in any functional programming language: Scala, Elixir, Erlang, Haskell, Kotlin, Rust, F#, Elm, Swift, ReasonML
- Experience with AWS services is required
- Experience with Clojure is required
- Experience with Node.js, React.js, Rails, or comparable stacks is a Plus
- Experience with serverless applications is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL, NoSQL, and modern databases is a plus
- FinTech domain experience is a plus
- Knowledge of design patterns is a plus.
- Experience as full-stack development is a plus
- Knowledge of software best practices is a plus
- Ability to work in a team-oriented collaborative environment
- Ability to clearly communicate to Product Owners in the business
- Actively participate in problem identification and solutioning
- Learn new technologies and help shape new offerings for our business
- Participate in Knowledge Exchange programs
- Focus on what you’re passionate about