Application Architect (.NET) - Calabasas, California | STAND 8
We are hiring for an Application Architect (.NET) for a cutting-edge financial platforms to provide growth and solutions for a top nationally known home mortgage lender. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Agoura Hills, LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
Responsible for the technical design and initial development and major revision of multi-tier business systems. Serves as a vital driver and collaborator throughout development life cycle, partnering with business analysts and customers to review and optimize requirements; and, working with developers to review and validate key functionality and integration. Responsible for ensuring feasibility of design and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be senior level contributor & specialist
- Drive the design and construction of a client’s complex business problems into innovative technology solutions
- Responsible for the architectural design and initial development and/or major revision of business software solutions
- Define product requirements and create high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality and integration with existing systems and platforms
- Serve as a vital driver and collaborator throughout development life cycle, partnering with business analysts and customers to present, review, optimize requirements; and, working with developers to review and validate key functionality and integration
- Complete hands-on coding and proactively mentor developers, (including paired programming)
- Responsible for ensuring feasibility of design and integration with existing systems and platforms
- Complete special assignments necessary to support business strategy
- Influence the work of others through mentoring
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
- 8+ years of professional experience, with a broad range of skills and experience in application development on the .NET and SQL stack.
- Must have experience with C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC..NET Core
- Experience in CI/CD pipelines: GitHub, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Unit Tests
- Deep knowledge in solid code principles, RESTful Web API design, TDD/BDD, Enterprise Integration
- Experience with object-oriented analysis and design
- Knowledge of design patterns, refactoring, and unit testing
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, NoSQL, SQL Server, Postgresql)
- AWS or similar cloud experience
- Financial services experience, especially related to mortgages and mortgage-backed securities, is desirable
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving, mathematical skills, and sound judgment