Sr. Performance Test Engineer - Calabasas, California | STAND 8
We are hiring for a Sr. Performance Test Engineer for a cutting-edge financial platforms to provide growth and solutions for a top nationally known home mortgage lender, If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Agoura Hills, LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Performance Test Engineer to join our rapidly expanding QA Team. You'll be responsible for defining what performance testing looks like and building the function from the ground up. If you enjoy testing cloud native, enterprise level applications - we want to hear from you!
- Work closely with development and product teams to define the Performance testing strategy
- Identify a performance testing tool and make recommendations to the team about best practices
- Develop performance testing frameworks to ensure capacity, reliability and scalability Identify key metrics for performance improvements
- Guide and mentor other members of the QA team
- 5+ years of experience building performance-testing frameworks and implementing performance/load and other non-functional tests
- Strong programming/scripting skills in Java and/or Python
- Strong database fundamentals
- Experience testing APIs/Microservices and Data platforms
- Experience with cloud-based application scalability, stress & concurrency testing tools
- Experience in using performance testing tools such as JMeter, BlazeMeter, Load Runner
- Ability to monitor, analyze and report performance test findings
- Ability to set up complex test scenarios to mimic production workflows
- Knowledge of performance bottlenecks and end-to-end performance measures
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills
- Knowledge of source control and bug tracking tools like Jira
- Experience with Containers
- Experience with AWS