SAP Hana Deployment Consultant - Mexico City, México | STAND 8
We are hiring for a SAP Hana Deployment Consultant. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
This position is based out of Mexico City, and looking to hire local candidates ASAP!
Our SAP S/4 HANA Deployment Team member will work for a team chartered with the deployment of SAP S/4 HANA in the Americas Region (US/Mex/Can).
- Educate local teams on basis SAP S/4 HANA functionality, and in SAP in general should a specific country be migrating from a third-party application other than SAP ECC
- Refine the Materials Management (Including source to pay), Warehouse Management, Production Planning and Quality Management process scope for each specific country/org/plant by identifying components of the Global Template specifically applicable, identifying any gaps when necessary
- Perform system demonstrations designed to showcase the existing MM/eWM/PP/QM functionality provided by an existing Global Template and secure buy-in from local end-user base, while identifying any gaps and or localization requirements
- Translate local business requirements into related configuration discussion as part of integration and interfacing with the Configuration and System Testing Factory Staff
- Work with configuration and Testing Factory to ensure S/4 HANA settings meet customer requirements identified during Global Template system demonstrations
- Identify any Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms, Workflows and/or any other development objects necessary to bridge local requirements with Global Template functionality through the creation of Functional Specification documentation
- Interface effectively with the Development Factory to translate Functional Specification documentation into Technical Specifications and the development of technical designs
- Identify local security requirements and work with Security Factory on the creation of security profiles necessary to support local needs
- Perform demonstrations of the updated system, post build (Configuration and Development) activities to showcase the incorporation and validate localization requirements
- Provide support and subject matter expertise during the execution of user acceptance testing activities and interface with either the Development or Configuration Factories in order to resolve any specific issues identified during testing
- Work with Training Factory to develop localized training materials incorporating specific localization requirements as well as specific end user roles involved. Work with Training Factory to understand training content as part of Train the Trainer sessions
- Deliver end user training according to the training plans/schedules
- Provide subject matter expert support during cutover and go-live activities and perform tasks assigned as part of cutover plan and schedules
- Provide support post go-live working closely with Security, Configuration and Data Conversion Factories to resolve post go-live issues
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Requires 6+ years of experience in SAP S/4 HANA and/or SAP ECC configuration and testing activities, specifically in Materials Management, eWarehouse Management, Production Planning and Quality Management processes
- Multiple (over 4) SAP implementation full life-cycle experience
- Project Management and Team Leadership experience
- SAP ECC / S/4HANA MM/eWM/PP/QM Configuration and testing experience
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Solid knowledge of system development methodology, project management and system architecture. Preferably involving the implementation of SAP ECC or S/4HANA, particularly Materials Management, Warehouse Management, Production Planning and Quality Management processes
- Solid analytical / problem solving skills
- Ability to evaluate IT and business challenges from a broad perspective.
- Strong influencing and excellent communication skills. Ability to translate between non-technical business users and technical IT resources.
- Strong client service attitude
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Fully bilingual Spanish and English language requirement