We are hiring for an UAT Lead for a cutting-edge financial platforms to provide growth and solutions for a top nationally known home mortgage lender. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
Responsible for driving User Acceptance Testing (UAT) efforts to ensure key business processes and UAT deliverables for complex projects or programs are tested and approved prior to production release while following established standard methodologies. Responsible for the alignment of UAT resources for the completion of UAT planning and estimating activities, requirements review, test case creation and execution, and defect tracking and testing while communicating and maintaining UAT status, issues, and risks. Partner with business partners, project teams, and other key stakeholders across the organization to ensure alignment of testing efforts and subsequent approval of testing results. Participate in continuous improvement activities to ensure UAT processes are streamlined and effective to drive the team forward efficiently.
- Plan, coordinate, and supervise UAT test design and execution in collaboration with key project resources.
- Review UAT test plans and test cases and establish expectations from Test Case writing to test case execution.
- Manage, direct and coordinate the daily activities of the UAT team.
- Perform sophisticated root cause analysis on complex code issues/bugs and collaborate with the development team on possible resolution. May make recommendations based on analysis.
- Develop and maintain solid partnerships with project managers, business and IT leads, and other key stakeholders.
- Manage and train UAT team in all aspects of the project lifecycle from initiation to closing, to ensure that the technical solution meets business needs
- Develop and motivate staff to maximize full potential and ensure the mission readiness of all team members
- Collaborate with business and information technology stakeholders facilitating the selection of solution alternatives for implementation
- Suggest and implement recommendations on efficiency improvements where applicable
- Assist business stakeholders in operational readiness activities, including impact analysis and documentation of process changes
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience leading and mentoring UAT professionals
- Experience in experience in agile testing techniques and methods
- Experience managing multiple programs or projects with a high degree of complexity and scope
- Understanding of leading practices in business analysis, project management and process improvement
- Data Management experience and database knowledge preferred
- Prefer sufficient knowledge of software systems to understand and specify user’s needs
- Must be Proficient at Microsoft Office and Jira
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Demonstrable ability to successfully plan, coordinate, and execute - tactically and strategically.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and mathematical skills, and sound judgment
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
- Working experience in AWS, ALM, ALM Octane, New Relic, Zephyr, Lucid Charts, PostgreSQL, Postman would be a Plus.