We are hiring for a Project Manager for a cutting-edge financial platforms to provide growth and solutions for a top nationally known home mortgage lender. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
Responsible for leading a team of business analysts who own the requirements, elicitation, effort-estimate scoping, design, analysis and functional specification development activities for complex projects or programs. Working closely with clients, team members and other stakeholders, actively supports project and change management lifecycle.
- 5+ Years of Project Management experience leading multiple complex programs and business analyst professionals
- Experience in systems development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Understanding of leading practices in business analysis, project management and process improvement
- Data Management experience and database knowledge preferred
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and mathematical skills, and sound judgment
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Financial Services and mortgage industry experience preferred
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the business-analysis aspects of an information technology project, including on-going production support and training
- Manage, direct and coordinate the daily activities of the business analyst team
- Review and approve business analysis related documentation including: requirements, current and future state processes and workflows, report specifications and others
- Plan and execute UAT and obtain user sign-off
- Develop and maintain solid partnerships with project managers, business and IT leads, and other key stakeholders
- Manage and train business systems analyst in all aspects of the project lifecycle from initiation to closing, to ensure that the technical solution meets business needs
- Collaborate with business and information technology stakeholders facilitating the selection of solution alternatives for implementation