Business Analyst II - Wealth Management - Los Angeles , California |
We are hiring for a Business Analyst for a top banking partner leading their field. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Wealth management experience
- Preferred: Behavior driven design (BDD) experience
- 6+ Years of Experience as a Business Analyst
- Technical knowledge – a lot of times BAs interact only with the business teams. For this role, they interact mainly with the product and tech teams, and less so with the business teams. Thus, the BA should be able to understand and interact with the technical team.
- Basic SQL skills is required
- Attention to detail – This is critical. Must have strong attention to detail, be good listeners and notice the details.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle would be helpful.
- Any experience with APIs is a huge plus.
- Extensive contact with internal customers is required to identify, research, and resolve problems.
- Under general supervision, uses specialized knowledge and skills obtained through education, experience and/or, specialized training to serve as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide solutions to meet user needs.
- Provides business analysis support for moderately complex applications, including analyzing and documenting business processes and translating user requirements to software development teams.
- May train or lead the work of others. Leads projects of moderate scope and complexity or serves as a technical advisor to project teams.
- Provides guidance for a variety of jobs that are often difficult in character and require some evaluation, originality, and ingenuity to make moderately complex decisions. Solves or recommends solutions to moderately complex problems.