Auto CAD Graphic Designer - Los Osos, North Carolina | STAND 8
We are hiring for an Auto CAD Graphic Designer for a creative company manufacturer of natural and organic products. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Highpoint and more.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD (version 2014 or higher). 3-4 years of career experience preferred.
- Must be proficient using Windows based software and MS office 2000 or higher (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must have strong organizational skills. Someone with a little bit of experience in the construction and/or manufacturing fields is strongly preferred. (Seeking Mechanically inclined candidates)
- More along with electrical or mechanical construction/design, not electronic board layouts.
- Receive project assignments from Design Team member and be able to read/interpret to create product line designs. Under supervision, prepare construction drawings required to support the installation of electronic special systems (fire alarm, security, access control, and other low voltage specialty systems) Electronic systems drawings will typically consist of items such as floor plan layouts, riser diagrams, electrical interconnections drawings and installation terminations.
- Prepare submittal documentation (i.e. data sheets, battery calculations) Maintain project drawing files, and associated records and documentation tracking & maintaining as-built drawings Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates' Degree plus 3-4 years of experience preferred for this role.