STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Produce a reliable, performant, configurable, state-of-the-art SDK.
- Write clean, concise, readable code that follows common design patterns while adhering to best engineering practices.
- Strive to constantly improve quality of engineering through code reviews, tech talks, pair programming and other collaborative practices.
- Understand business needs and design quality software solutions that work well with current architecture.
- Push technical boundaries and propose new processes and technologies.
- Ensure quality and confidence in software by writing effective automated unit tests
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Value collaboration with teammates and stakeholders.
- Experience with video-on-demand and/or linear video playback.
- Experience with MSE/EME playback.
- Familiarity with TypeScript.