STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Collaborate and develop solutions in a variety of areas including, but not limited to Service Portal, Change, Problem, Incident, Service Catalog, Knowledge, Release / SDLC, Asset Management, Configuration Management (CMDB), Project, CMS, Mobility, Orchestration and Reporting.
- Collaborate with team members to scope, and design solutions to documented business and technical needs.
- Design and develop / configure workflows, forms, scripts and underlying logic
- Contribute to developing a Quality Assurance strategy, with solutions for unit, regression, and acceptance testing.
- Collaborate with DevOps and related engineering teams to design a code integration/test/deployment pipeline
- Inform code management, authoring, and quality standards inclusive of branching, and pull request workflows.
- Participate in and support ServiceNow version upgrades. Install, test and take new applications live in ServiceNow.
- Offer technical solutions to address complex requirements. Evaluate alternate solutions, identify the best option and implement the solution.
- Create helpful comments and documentation to support a sustainable development practice
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and remedy identified system issues.
- Provide on-call support when Production issues occur.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related area. In lieu of Bachelor’s degree, extensive familiarity with the field’s concepts, practices and procedures is required.
- 3+ years of ServiceNow development / implementation / administrative experience
- Experience developing applications on the ServiceNow platform and related technology (App Creator, Studio, ES5/ECMAScript, related client and server API’s)
- Strong grounding in fundamentals of web application development (identity, security, etc).
- Experience working with structured data, schema, and databases
- Experience integrating internal and external (SaaS based) applications.
- Exposure to Identity Management and Single Sign on/Active Directory integrations.
- Experience with Agile and SCRUM software development approaches
- Superior attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand complex business needs and adapt appropriately.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies applicable to the ServiceNow platform.
- Certified ServiceNow Developer, Administrator or Implementation Specialist
- Experience with Infrastructure Automation and DevOps practices
- Comfortable leading in both technical and organizational contexts