React .Net Full Stack - Senior Application Developer - Calabasas,
We are hiring for a Senior Application Developer for a cutting-edge financial platforms to provide growth and solutions for a top nationally known home mortgage lender. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Calabasas, Agoura Hills, and more.
We have a direct relationship with the hiring manager on this critical project and are setting up interviews next week for someone who can hit the ground running using innovative solutions. This position is for a Senior Application Developer contract opportunity in Agoura Hills, CA.
- Takes ownership of development activities from inception through completion
- This is an opportunity to join a team using the latest .NET and Microsoft SQL Server
- Amazon Cloud to build next-generation mortgage capabilities.
- Write high quality code
- Agile development requiring continuous integration
- Adhere to established design principles
- Own introduction of new technologies and techniques
- Build applications on AWS cloud platform using Microsoft .NET micro-services, Building Progressive Web Applications, architecture and AWS services
- Prepare automated builds for software deployment
- Interact with offshore development
- Maintain production systems
- Manage software changes adhering to the development lifecycle
- Partner with line-of-business, stakeholders and other technology teams
- Minimum 8+ years of active development experience
- React: 3+ years of active development experience.
- Microsoft Technologies: .NET Core, Entity Framework, C#, ASP.NET, MVC 4.0+, Azure DevOps.
- Amazon Cloud Technologies: RDS MS SQL Server, NoSQL Data Stores, S3, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, Kinesis, SQS, SNS, SES, Lambda, API Gateway.
- Open source technologies: 5+ years of active development experience.
- CI/CD pipelines: GitHub, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Unit Tests, CodeDeploy, Fastlane
- Business Rules Engine (Optional): JBOSS BRMS, or commercial rules engine.
- Microsoft Workflow Foundation.
- Razor/Blazor: 1+ years of active development experience.
- Design: UX Design, Design thinking, Design Systems, A/B testing, Pixel Perfect Design.
- Data modeling