Senior InfoSec Engineer - Raleigh, North Carolina | STAND 8 Careers
We are hiring for a Senior InfoSec Engineer for a cutting-edge financial platforms to provide growth and solutions for a top nationally known home mortgage lender. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, New Jersey, Raleigh, and more.
We have a direct relationship with the hiring manager on this critical project and are setting up interviews next week for someone who can hit the ground running using innovative solutions. This position is for a Senior InfoSec Engineer contract to hire opportunity in Raleigh, NC. Be prepared to make an immediate impact, join a collaborative, fast-paced, cross-functional team, and gain exposure to strategic decision-makers!
Client's Information Security department is looking to bring on a penetration tester to perform web application, AWS infrastructure, and network penetration tests and drive remediation of identified vulnerabilities and defects.
- Perform security assessments for enterprise assets leveraging manual and automated techniques to identify exploits and vulnerabilities.
- Provide detailed written and verbal guidance for mitigation and remediation activities.
- Keeps abreast with the latest trends in adversary attacks to verify exploitability on assets.
- Provide technical guidance, rules of engagement, tracking, and procedural oversight over third-party penetration testing services.
- Support the implementation of automated tooling to perform assessments and strengthen technology value streams.
- Support the attack surface management program reporting.
- Work cross-functional across the enterprise to perform threat modeling and security assessments for new applications and features.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Direct hands-on penetration testing experience with demonstrated experience in exploitation of web protocols, endpoint devices, AWS cloud.
- Approximately 3+ years of experience in Python and/or other scripting languages.
- Strong understanding of the tools and techniques required to perform security assessments.
- Experience performing threat modeling and identifying risks not detectable by automated tools.
- Strong understanding of AWS architecture, engineering, and security technologies.
- Desired expert understanding of AWS IaaS/PaaS, Linux, Windows Server, Windows Desktop, VMWare, and MacOS (in order or importance) secure configuration management and security controls.
- Experience performing vulnerability assessments and remediation activities.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to self-start and spearhead initiatives with minimal direction and oversight.