Sr. React Developer - New York, New York | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
We are hiring for a Sr. React Developer Description for a cutting-edge media entertainment company. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end-to-end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Florida, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh and more.
- Collaborate with a live encoding teams to craft solutions for video streaming operations
- Automating live streaming events workflow
- Design and buildout web applications to help automate asset ingestion pipelines
- Work with other engineers to maintain and evolve our video encoding platform.
- Plan, Design and Build out cloud-based microservices to support video processing workflows
- Developing web applications, tools and processes used across our Video Streaming products
- Evangelists of best practices and cutting edge technologies ensuring we remain relevant
- Participate in scrum ceremonies - daily stand-ups, grooming, sprint planning
- Practice DevOps, write good tests and deploy continuously to prod with monitoring
- Experience with test driven-development, test frameworks such as Jasmine, Mocha, JEST
- Experience working in a distributed/cloud-based environment (AWS preferred) and deploying web applications on EC2s, containers or serverless technologies
- Proficient with version control systems such as GitHub and issue tracking tools (Jira)
- BS Computer Science, Engineering, a related technical degree, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience working with Figma or other design tools
- Experience at an online company in digital media or content creation
- Excellent team player and communicator capable of creating positive relationships across engineering, product and architecture
- Ability to define solutions, provide estimates of effort, risk and evaluate technical feasibility
- Energetic self-starter who can work in a complex collaborative environment that rewards experiments, initiative, curiosity and mentoring