Sr. Full Stack Engineer - Long Beach, California | STAND 8 Careers |
We are hiring for a Sr. Full Stack Engineer for a top banking partner leading their field. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Long Beach, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Will help design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems.
- Writing great quality code with a drive for automated testing and validation based on the You Build You Own (YBYO) model.
- Perform complex engineering activities for performance tuning, monitoring, deployment and production support.
- Research, influence and implement vendor dependency to simplify the architecture.
- Implement, maintain and update CI/CD pipelines on a cloud environment.
- Work with business partners, architects and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of systems based on priority.
- Collaborate with multiple, enterprise-wide distributed performing teams to deliver new capabilities in business applications.
- Design and develop API’s for Omni-channel clients.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience: Java, .NET, Python
- Minimum of 6+ years of software development experience
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience with databases and data modeling / design (SQL and NoSQL)
- Minimum of 3+ years coordinating team efforts in a project or operations environment
- Minimum of 2 years in full stack development for cloud solutions (Azure or AWS) - Azure preferred
- 8+ years of experience managing software development projects through complete release cycles
- 4+ years of experience in big data and event streaming technologies: Spark, Kafka, etc. 4+ years of experience leading software engineering teams
- 2+ years of experience in cloud technologies: Azure(big plus), AWS, OpenStack, etc. 2+ years of experience with container and orchestration: Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in build and CICD technologies: GitHub, BitBucket, Azure DevOps, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus or Sonar
- 2+ years of Scaled agile experience
- 4+ years of experience in quality assurance technologies: ATDD, Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit, NUnit, SoapUI or Postman
- 4+ years of experience in Unix Shell scripting Certified in .Net, Java, Spring or cloud technologies Exposure of data management methodologies Experience with serverless architectures and computing
- Preferably 2+ UI/UX development & design systems: CSS, Web Components, Less, Sass