IT Service Desk Administrator - Level 1 - New York, New York | STAND
We are hiring for an IT Service Desk Administrator - Level 1 for a top banking partner leading their field. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh and more.
This position will support News and Broadcast in a 24x7x365 operation. As part of this position, you could be assigned to 1st or 2nd shift (Not overnight) and some Holidays could be required as well as special Broadcast events.
- Experience: 1-5yrs+ (Level 1)
- Enterprise experience preferable (experience supporting larger organizations)
- Supporting On-Air and Broadcast environment (HIGHLY DESIRABLE)
- Help desk/call center experience (must have)
- A+ Certification (min)
- General IT Knowledge
- OS – intermediate to advanced knowledge and troubleshooting for Windows 10 & Mac OS (High Sierra and above)
- Networking (basic to advanced TCP/IP troubleshooting) – wired and wireless
- Application Support (O365 suite – heavy Teams and Outlook, Adobe suite)
- Hardware Support: Advanced hardware troubleshooting skills (especially supporting Dell Latitude and OptiPlex series equipment)
- Active Directory: Experience adding/removing accounts, groups membership
- Familiar with “WFH” work from home environment: (VPN, WIFI, conference call, etc.)
- Ticketing systems – preferably ServiceNow