SSIS Developer - Plano , Texas | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
We are hiring for a SSIS Developer for a cutting-edge financial platforms to provide growth and solutions for a top nationally known home mortgage lender. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Plano, LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
OVERVIEWProvide technical support in developing and maintaining database applications. Heavy focus on data conversion and data integration, plus ability to present data for analysis and reporting. Create scripts to query, load, and transform data. Implement databases and ETL scripts to load databases. Support business needs with on-demand requests if needed.
- Using industry best practices; design and develop data structures (tables / views), complex ETL packages, stored procedures, jobs, etc.
- Using industry best practices; design and develop various reports, that satisfy business needs.
- Actively participate in requirements derivation, with business users and deliver quality time estimates.
- Assist in data analysis and troubleshooting of problems reported by users.
- Perform code inspections and re-factor code to meet standards.
- Communicate effectively within the development team.
- Stay current with database, data modeling and data warehousing trends and technological innovations in order to make appropriate development recommendations.
- Participate in data model reviews, walkthroughs, application and module performance analysis.
- AWS Cloud Experience Required.
- 3 to 6 years of experience in database technologies, preferably Microsoft SQL Server 2016 and above.
- Programming experience with emphasis on designing complex SQL queries and business components
- Ability to develop data integration using ETL tools, such as Microsoft SSIS (Integration services)
- Ability to develop various reports using BI tools, such as Microsoft SSRS (Reporting services)
- Experience in the physical and logical design of database architecture and exposure to building dimensional data models
- 3 or more years of experience in mortgage industry / financial services
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and Word