Technology Project Manager - Los Angeles, California | STAND 8
We are hiring for a Technology Project Manager for a ranked among the most selective law firms in the United States. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
The Technology Project Manager works closely with all Business Services leadership and their members, as well as various users across the Firm. The Technology Project Manager is responsible for the successful planning, management, and execution of large-scale, complex technical Firm-wide projects and initiatives. Also keeps abreast of new technologies to be able to effectively and successfully manage Firm projects.
- Work closely with business stakeholders, Systems Architects, System Admins, and Business Analysts to develop comprehensive project plans.
- Responsible for the life cycle development and implementation plan of deployment and implementation of business systems including but not limited to scope, cost, schedule, participants, resources, vendors, and deliverables.
- Assist in the development and definition of goals, project plans, and initiatives.
- Engage with Business Service leadership and other key stakeholders to translate business requirements into actionable project tasks, ensure that all key provisions, requirements, and goals are met through a robust design process, and ensure scalability and appropriate integration with other systems as needed.
- Partner and collaborate with Business Services leadership to identify, document, develop, and implement process improvement opportunities.
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of project plans and initiatives, their budgets and invoicing using project management methodologies and best practices.
- Present formal, engaging, informative, well-organized project presentations, proposals, plans, and status updates to stakeholders, committees, and other interested parties.
- Evaluate vendor proposals related to projects, and successfully manage and maintain vendor relationships.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Printer, Fax, Scanner, Photocopier, Shredder
- Software systems
- Microsoft Planner
- Microsoft Project (Online version is preferred but not required)
- SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation
- Microsoft Power BI
- Other hardware/software as required.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED.
- Current project management certification is required. Examples include PMP, Six Sigma, and CAPM.
- Minimum 5 years of experience running large scale Agile and Waterfall projects with business-wide impacts.
- Ability to understand business processes and their potential improvements via business systems solutions.
- Ability to successfully manage, organize, prioritize, and execute multiple projects using judgment and stakeholder input to meet time-sensitive and aggressive deadlines.
- Expert knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Planner, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Excellent and strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively and professionally communicate with all levels of management, staff, and a variety of external entities including vendors and clients.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and composure at all times in challenging circumstances.
- Ability to read and comprehend complex technical material.
- Ability to write technical documents and emails for consumption by non-technical people.
- High level presentation skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.