Senior Software Engineer (NodeJS, ReactJS, AWS, NoSQL) - Calabasas,
We are hiring for a Senior Software Engineer (NodeJS, ReactJS, AWS, NoSQL) for a cutting-edge financial platforms to provide growth and solutions for a top nationally known home mortgage lender. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Moorpark, LA, Atlanta, New York, Calabasas and more.
- The design, implementation, development and documentation of projects that interact with other internal and external systems
- Contribute with the team in recommending, evaluating and decision-making technology
- Develop solutions that are of high quality, scalable, cloud-based, reliable, and reusable
- Be part of and participate in a highly collaborative Agile/SCRUM environment. Interacting and communicating across teams to ensure sharing of knowledge
- Participate in code and architecture reviews within and between teams
- Recommend and evangelize for new technologies, architectures and processes that can better improve our quality of deliverables
- Using the AWS ecosystem of services to develop and deliver business value
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Engineering or a related field
- Serverless technology architecture, development and delivery experience (preferably using AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, AWS EventBridge)
- NoSQL experience (preferably AWS DynamoDB)
- Cloud based security experience (preferably AWS services such as AWS Cognito, AWS Secrets Manager, AWS GuardDuty)
- DevOps infrastructure-as-code experience (preferably AWS CDK, AWS SAM)
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, connecting directly and effectively with cross-functional team members
- Experience with designing and developing complex, robust, and highly scalable production services and applications using modern frameworks, tools, and systems.