Manager, Technical AD Integrations - New York , New York | STAND 8
Would you like to work in a global broadcasting company? Do you love video streaming technologies?
If you are interested in quality code. Are you passionate about the latest streaming technologies? and do you like working with global companies?
We are looking for a Manager, Technical Ad Integrations who enjoy work with a team to values growth, collaboration, and a team-focused culture balanced with cutting-edge technology and solutions. As a global and growing business, we can truly offer a world... of opportunities to expand your skills and develop your career, this could be a great opportunity for you!
- Collaborate with product, engineering and QA teams to build standardized solutions and troubleshoot issues within existing system infrastructure
- Lead troubleshooting efforts across teams using data-driven analysis and a clear understanding of ad serving complexities
- Monitor integration health by working with Data teams to create tools to proactively monitor technical issues
- Audit, update, and maintain standardized ad manager global settings and architecture to support programmatic and direct sales
- Partner with programmatic teams as the ad tech expert on operational settings and support within ad stack
- Participate in evaluating and piloting new systems, products and features related to ad stack
- Create and maintain project and endpoint documentation
- Provide rotating on-call support for tentpole events
- 3+ years of experience in video advertising, product integration or ad solutions
- Experience with FreeWheel (required) and GAM
- In-depth knowledge of the digital advertising landscape and automated buying technologies
- Independent self-starter comfortable managing and leading cross-functional advanced advertising initiatives through the full ad product lifecycle
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with SQL and Python (or other programming languages)