SAP Business Systems Analyst - Mexico, Distrito Federal | STAND 8
We are hiring for a SAP Business Systems Analyst for a technology & process digitization company that provides end to end digital transformation solutions to drive business outcomes and build intelligent enterprises of the future.
If you are interested in quality code and Are you passionate about the latest transmission technologies? this is an opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Mexico, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
- Provide subject matter expertise on tax determination, reporting and compliance (including e-invoicing) for LATAM market
- Perform detailed analysis, feasibility, and integration design of business processes within ERP modules (MM, SD, and FI) to the integration
- Assist in project management, implementation planning and test approach / planning
- Solid understanding of tax data flow between organizational systems, technical architecture, integrations, and data pipelines between ERP and Tax/ compliance systems.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work cross functionally other Functional Consultants, Developers/A Architects, Sales, Professional Services, Customer Support, Tax Research, Customers and Prospects
- Prepare detailed Functional Specification documentation with use cases, PowerPoint presentations, and other documents to explain requirements internally and externally.
- Support the product development process, working closely with Development, QA and Documentation teams throughout the whole product life cycle, feature validating functionality, as well as preparing the rest of the organization for product release.
- Assist with end-user documentation, process flows, specifications, and diagrams to provide direction to customers, partners and professional services, and support teams.
- Support product rollouts and implementations as domain expert and/or primary business interface to other parties.
- Follow product into the field to ensure customer success, providing business and data integration expertise to customers, partners and internal professional services personnel as needed.
- Assist in providing 2nd level support and training to Customer Support, Professional Services, and integration partners.
- Provide business expertise in sales calls as needed.
- Experience in LATAM Operations, especially Brazil and Argentina.
- Experienced in Brazil Nota Fiscal, SPED and E- Invoicing.
- Experience in ERP Systems (SAP)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in interacting with management and communicating functional vision to both internal and external constituencies.
- Strong customer-facing experience and skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong desire to learn & highly self- motivated.
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Possesses a professional and cooperative attitude.
- Self- starter who works well both independently and on a team.
- Experience managing and/or being managed by remote teams/offices