Recruitment Delivery Manager - Raleigh, North Carolina | STAND 8
Recruitment Delivery Manager
As a Recruitment Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for team direction and leadership that will include hiring, stakeholder management, operational efficiency, strategic direction, issue resolution and the implementation of the overall account strategy.
You will also be highly capable of ensuring the team is performing at levels expected by each client and according to defined service level agreements with each engagement. This role reports directly to the Executive Leadership Team, and is responsible for driving best practices while striving to be an ambassador of the STAND 8 brand at every interaction.
STAND 8 provides end-to-end IT solutions to enterprise partners across North America with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Mexico and more. As an industry leader, we draw upon decades of experience to design innovative tools, products, and processes. We deliver competitive IT services and insights required for success in today’s global marketplace.
YOUR DUTIES MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Accountability for daily/weekly/monthly goals and expectations including client specific SLAs.
- Qualify opportunities with stakeholders and ensure recruiters have the required information for success; and able to identify additional opportunities for solution growth across practice streams.
- Assurance that client processes are followed and attention to detail for all resource delivery efforts.
- Support the Delivery organization with workload allocation, including volume forecasting, headcount planning and leave management.
- Provide feedback and support to recruiting team with candidate and next level screening.
- Act as an escalation point for issues that arise and identifying the optimum solution for both parties.
- Mentor and support each member of your team to achieve results and manage the appropriate workload distribution across the team.
- 10+ years of successful recruiting experience sourcing top talent.
- 3+ years of experience leading and developing exceptional sourcing and recruiting teams.
- Thorough understanding of IT recruiting, IT positions, and IT trends and roles within enterprise technology sectors.
- The ability to influence positive outcomes and a thorough understanding of end-to-end recruitment process.
- Experience serving as a true partner to business leaders with an emphasis on service delivery, education, and growing a true consultative partnership.
- Experience working in a Team Leader/Operations Management role, and the ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization and develop strong client relationships.
- Experience conducting performance reviews and driving performance improvement across process management, SLA compliance, and personal conduct.
- Experience working with offshore client servicing (preferred).
- Strong people management skills with the ability to manage both individual contributors and people managers.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills; ability to multitask, set clear priorities for your team.
- Excellent attention to detail; ability to quickly pivot focus based on business needs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Degree educated or equivalent is desirable.
- Establish meaningful relationships with management and stakeholders within our Recruiting Leadership team, and broadly across STAND 8 service organizations and business units.
- Understand that your success comes through the success of others, and you will foster relationships with a sense of purpose demonstrating a driven work ethic with service-minded leadership.
- Regularly demonstrate inclusivity and uphold the value of diversity and a sense of belonging within the team.
- Have a track record for solving complex problems, designing creative strategies and delivering significant impact.
- Are at ease with ambiguity, ability to deal with high complexity situations, comfortable with a high level of detail yet mindful of the bigger picture.
- Can analyze and communicate recruitment trends, results, and insights to drive future recruitment activity.