IT Helpdesk Administrator - Los Angeles, California | STAND 8 Careers
Do you like working with global IT companies? Passionate about providing excellent customer service? This is your next successful step in your professional career!
We are seeking an IT Helpdesk Administrator for the support operations for a major media/entertainment company.
- Experience: 1-5yrs+
- Enterprise experience preferable (experience supporting larger organizations)
- Help desk/call center experience (must have)
- Great Customer Service / Phone Skills
- OS – intermediate to advanced knowledge and troubleshooting for Windows 10 & Mac OS (High Sierra and above)
- Networking (basic to advanced TCP/IP troubleshooting, connecting machines to network)
- Application Support (O365 suite – Outlook, Adobe)
- Hardware Support: Advanced hardware troubleshooting skills (especially supporting Dell Latitude and OptiPlex series equipment)
- Active Directory: Experience adding/removing accounts, groups membership
- Familiar with “WFH” work from home environment: (VPN, WIFI, conference call, etc)
- Ticketing systems – preferably ServiceNow