Fusion Oracle BSA - Mexico , Distrito Federal | STAND 8 Careers |
We are hiring for a Fusion Oracle BSA for a technology & process digitization company that provides end to end digital transformation solutions to drive business outcomes and build intelligent enterprises of the future.
If you are interested in quality code and Are you passionate about the latest transmission technologies? this is an opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Mexico, LA, Atlanta, New York and more
We are seeking a “FUSION” - Oracle Business Systems Analyst (BSA), with functional experience at least one or both of the Order to Cash and Procure to Pay business processes and modules including (but not limited to): AP, AR, G/L, Cash Management, Order Management, and Inventory. This BSA will help define the next generation of tax interfaces with Oracle products. Our ONESOURCE Integrations for Oracle is a key component of our product suite. As an Oracle BSA for Product Management, you will be responsible for developing functional requirement specs, test cases plans and validating acceptance criteria and documentation, as related to the integration processes between Oracle and ONESOURCE Determination.
- Work closely with customers, prospects and Product Management in setting the direction of current and future the ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Integration for Oracle as well as helping to continue to maintain ONESOURCE Indirect Tax integration for Oracle competitive differentiation.
- Review and analyze existing business processes and develop strategies for improving or expanding coverage for enterprise markets.
- Perform detailed analysis of ONSOURCE business integration with Oracle modules, primarily Order to Cash (AR/OM) and Procure to Pay (AP/PO) to determine opportunities to strengthen and expand integration design.
- Prepare detailed Oracle Integration Requirement Specs & Functional Documentation with associated use cases, PowerPoint presentations, and other documents to explain requirements to Development, support teams, partners and customers
- Perform feature validation of functionality, QA in test script creation and automation, and assist with end-user documentation
- Perform Oracle application configuration settings and options for relevant modules
- Assist in providing 2nd level support and training to Support and Professional Services staff
- Maintain a working relationship with internal customers including Product Development, Professional Services, Customer Advocacy, as well as Oracle via the Oracle Partner Program
- Gather, define and document Oracle business requirements
- Work closely with application developers, other BSA’s and QA testers throughout the entire product life cycle
- Participate in customer calls, visits and meetings to gather requirements and resolve issues
- Support product rollouts and implementations as domain expert and/or primary business interface to partner domain experts. Follow product into the field to ensure customer success.
- Support current products, including 2nd level support analysis, patch assessment, and work-around investigation
- Provide business and data integration expertise to customers, partners and internal professional services personnel as needed.
- Previous work with Oracle R12 EBS Tax module is a plus
- Previous work with Oracle Fusion Applications and Fusion Tax is a plus
- Bachelors in Business Administration or Computer Science or equivalent work experience; Formal education in accounting/finance is desired.
- Requires a minimum of 1-3 years functional experience in key Oracle modules (AP, AR, G/L, Order Management, Purchasing and Inventory) including requirements gathering, design, configuration, unit testing and integration testing
- Experience with a full life cycle Oracle implementations
- Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite R12 or Fusion required
- Strong analytical, design and documentation skills
- Oracle design, configuration and hands on experience
- Exposure to broad financial processes and systems experience across quote-to-cash and procure-to-pay business functions (billing, order management, accounts receivable, purchasing, accounts payable, general ledger.)
- Experience with standard financial processes and ability to overlay the process understanding onto multiple financial business systems packages.
- Previous experience working in a software company strongly desired
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in interacting with management and communicating functional vision to both internal and external constituencies
- Strong customer-facing experience and skills.
- Experience with Agile Product Delivery Process , specifically Scrum is a plus
- Strong interpersonal communication, presentation, organizational and planning skills
- Strong desire to learn & highly self motivated
- Exposure to other ERP or eCommerce systems is a plus
- Technical/ Oracle development experience (Foundation, SQL*Plus, System Administration) is a plus
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced English is a MUST
- Portuguese or Spanish is desirable.