Network Engineer - Monterrey, Nuevo León | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
We are hiring for a Network Engineer to design and deliver cutting edge security solutions in the Cloud. This could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in New Jersey, LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
The candidate will provide on-going day to day support for global data network. This role will serve as level 3 support for all network related support tasks and trouble shooting.
- Design, develop and deploy network infrastructure in the wide area network
- Perform day to day network support tasks associated with add moves and changes and troubleshooting on network
- Function as team lead and first point of escalation for Infrastructure team
- Administer, manage and maintain all cisco routers, switches, firewalls, software and appliances.
- Daily maintenance as it relates to ISE
- Maintain Netscaler Load balancers
- Manage CheckPoint IPS/IDS and web filtering
- Responsible for troubleshooting for all LAN/WAN/Wireless alerts and issues
- Responsible for maintenance of all monitoring and reporting systems
- Take ownership of change control process for all network related issues
- Maintain all documentation
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Perform on-call duty for non-business hours support as per shift assignments
- Perform administrative tasks pertaining to time entry and status reporting
- Excellent network troubleshooting skills. Must be able to quickly identify and resolve network related issues in smallest possible time.
- Excellent communication skills. Must be able to clearly interact with the customer, understand the requirements and communicate with the IT and business teams. Must be able to participate and represent the team in Change and Incident management meetings.
- Troubleshoot Routing Loop
- Troubleshoot Asymmetric Routing & STP Loop issues
- Troubleshoot Load Balancers issues for Application flow
- Must have familiarity with cloud and cloud connectivity
- Analyzing the outputs of all the tools and making recommendations example: High CPU utilization on core device at Data Center
- Implementation of Operational Changes & coordination with project team for project related Changes.
- Configuring/Troubleshooting CheckPoint, Cisco ISE, Wireless
- Configuring/Troubleshooting Routing protocols – EIGRP, OSPF, BGP
- Configuring/Troubleshooting LAN Switching – VLAN, VTP, STP, EtherChannel, CoS
- Qos Quality of service configuration
- Configuring/Troubleshooting WAN – MPLS, MPLS/VPN, MP-BGP
- Configuring/Troubleshooting TCP/IP protocol suite, Quality of Service
- Configuring/Troubleshooting Application protocols - HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, SNMP, SSL etc.
- Configuring/Troubleshooting Network Security - IPSec VPN, AAA Architecture, TACACS+, RADIUS
- Support Data Center Architecture – Network, Server, Storage
- Cisco Catalyst & Nexus 7K/5K/2K Series of switches
- Configuring/Troubleshooting of Cisco Routers 3800, 3900, 7600 Series
- Configuring/Troubleshooting Cisco IOS Software
- Configuring/Troubleshooting of WAN Acceleration/optimization – Cisco WAAS or SilverPeak
- Configuring/Troubleshooting of Application Load balancers – Netscalar or Cisco ACE/GSS
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Able to communicate with the customer and be able to present solutions to customers at CIO, CXO level
- Open for 24x7 availability
- Conduct technical trainings to internal resources
- Requirements: Minimum 10 Years of Domain Experience, CCNP Certified