Agile / Scrum Lead - Mexico , Distrito Federal | STAND 8 Careers |
If you are interested in quality code and are you passionate about the latest transmission technologies? this is an opportunity for you!
We are hiring for a Scrum Master for a technology & process digitization company that provides end to end digital transformation solutions to drive business outcomes and build intelligent enterprises of the future.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Mexico, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
- Agile Lead and serves as scrum master for one or more teams
- Integrates Agile (SCRUM/KANBAN) principles into team practices
- Leads complex software development, architecture, and integration of e-commerce project teams in a fast paced environment.
- Ensures team maintains focus on quality and continuous delivery
- Facilitate open communication, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
- Improve transparency within the team and while working with business representatives
- Proactively identifies impediments and appropriately resolves using network of peers and formal channels (including escalation if required)
- Providing all support to the team using servant leadership style and leading by example
- Facilitates teamwork and continuous improvement of the team's agile engineering practices
- Tracks and ensures visibility of historical team metrics and progress of the sprint and releases
- Collaborates with project leads to aggressively address issues, risks and mitigation plans.
- Guiding and coaching the SCRUM team on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Understands domain architecture and upstream/downstream dependencies
- Stay current on domain architecture targets to support the team in risk management
- Utilizes team feedback and metrics (quality, delivery rate, etc) to identify areas of opportunity and works with team to continuously improve
- Bachelor's Degree in software engineering or related technical field
- 5+ years of experience in software project management or closely related roles, with at least 3 years working in an agile or SCRUM methodology
- Excel at decision-making, consensus building and conflict management
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, a risk mitigation mindset and exhibit appropriate levels of urgency
- Experiences with the concepts and tools of Agile project management
- Strong technical acumen with knowledge of key web and software development technologies
- Able to communicate to all levels of organization, possess excellent communication, planning and organization skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Scrum Master certification such as CSM or SSM
- PMI’s Agile Certified Professional (ACP)
- PMP, Lean, Agile or Six Sigma certification
- SAFe certified or experience (or other scaled agile frameworks)
- Experienced with the Atlassian suite such as Jira and Confluence is a plus