Desktop Support Technician II - Mountain View, California | STAND 8
We are hiring for a Desktop Support Technician II for a Health care company. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and technically advanced Medical companies in the industry!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Mountain View, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
Interact with numerous computer platforms in a multi-layered client server environment. Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers, and administrative systems.
- Healthcare background
- End user support, Experience managing Track-it Ticket and ServiceNow Queue and responding to tickets in a timely manner
- Experience Imaging Windows desktop/laptop with Microsoft Development toolkit.
- Setup brand new desktops, laptops, printers, and other components
- Setup & Troubleshoot Richo printers.
- Windows XP to Windows 7
- Windows 7 to Windows 10
- User Data backup experience
- Deployment of VDI computers
- Troubleshoot, Repair, Replace PC hardware/software and Peripherals
- Creating user guides and technical manuals
- Inventory Maintenance
- Department Drive Mapping
- Active Directory Group Policy Management
- Bitlocker Management and deployment
- Microsoft Deployment Toolkit System Admin
- AirWatch management for iPad’s, Windows 10 laptops, BYOD email on users phones & Chromebooks System Admin
- Implementing BYOD policies with InfoSec
- JAMF management for iPads, MacBooks, iPhone System Admin.
- SCCM patching for Windows 10 Desktops and Laptops
- ISE Network integration