Google Cloud (GCP) Business Intelligence (BI) Architect - Burbank,
Large Global Entertainment Media client seeking a GCP Cloud BI Architect for a project within a global data production environment. The ideal candidate will have in depth knowledge and experience implementing BI environments on Google's Cloud Platform (GCP) with best practices and best-in-class technologies.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Burbank, Atlanta, New York and more. This position offers full time benefits and longevity for talented associates who can work on a W2 without sponsorship.
Our Global Media Entertainment client is seeking a GCP Cloud BI Architect to assist with the consolidation of existing analytics platforms and the creation of a semantic layer across the existing data lake. You will be an expert with the GCP platform and have deep experience in Business Intelligence BI workflows, architecture, and processes. This will be working in a large global data environment with multiple data sources, and data pipelines specifically built for the business analytics needs. You will be able to work with dev, test, and production environments and be able to provide best-in-class solutions through the entire data lifecycle process. This will offer you the opportunity to make an impact within a business that provides millions of people entertainment globally.
- Google Cloud Experience
- Experience designing semantic layers/ data warehouses, and aware of best practices
- BigQuery and GCP certified is a plus
- Snowflake experience a plus
- Experience on Airflow strong plus
- Ability to script with Python or other language
- Excellent communications and ability to work in cross-functional distributed teams
- Will be tasked with building a semantic layer that sits on top of the data lake
- Consolidation of architectures/approaches across projects that are now going to be combined
- Provide recommendations on best practices on day to day design decisions
- Work cross functional with teams domestic and international.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time