Product Manager - New York , New York | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
We are hiring for a Product Manager for a cutting edge Global Media Entertainment company. As the Product Manager for the Ad Sales Tech team, this individual will facilitate the execution of a new project to implement new dashboards and reports in Salesforce using Tableau CRM (formerly Einstein Analytics).
The Product Manager will create the roadmap, manage the backlog, and deliver prioritized business value/deliverables throughout the project lifecycle. Additionally, this individual will rollout the updated Salesforce product to the end users and create the documentation.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Work with Ad Sales Tech Director to build and execute the product roadmap for the implementation of new Tableau CRM (formerly Einstein Analytics) dashboards and reports.
- Manage backlog, sprints, and weekly activities with JIRA.
- Host daily standups with team, prioritize activities and identify gaps, issues, and new tasks in order to effectively complete project activities.
- Provide clear and concise project delivery updates and status reports.
- Support development efforts and verify the final implementation of CRM applications
- Help develop and roll out product feature documentation and training materials. Assist in go-to-market efforts to drive successful adoption and usage
- 5+ years experience in Product Management
- 5+ years experience using JIRA and Confluence
- 3+ year’s experience in product management of Salesforce
- Experience in agile management principles
- Experience with production release cycles and product planning
- Strong verbal, written communication and data presentation skills, including ability to effectively communicate in both business and technical terms;
- Experience with the Salesforce platform and Tableau CRM/Einstein Analytics is preferred, but not required.