Salesforce Marketing Cloud Lead - Cary, North Carolina | STAND 8
We are hiring for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Lead for a cutting-edge financial platforms to provide growth and solutions for a top nationally known home mortgage lender. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Take the needs and challenges of a client and formulate the technical roadmap and technology solution that will support their business strategies and goals.
- Provide Technical leadership across the Engineering teams, to ensure delivery of exceptional technical solutions
- Formulate and articulate the technical and political implication of real world solutions
- Orchestrate the management of technology scope and risks
- Mentor on approach and execution of solutions, coach on technologies and establishing a team wide comprehension of solution capabilities and direction
- Ensure technical expectations of deliverables are met
- Be an inspiration of innovation to the client
- Become a trusted and valued partner of the business and team
- Exploit opportunities for networking and relationship building that arise out of delivery activities
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
- 5+ years experience implementing Marketing Cloud or similar platform
- Oversee Marketing Cloud activities and lead team of six marketing cloud developers
- Experience building and supporting complex marketing journeys through multiple communication methods.
- Experience partnering with business leaders to achieve and manage deliverables
- Ensure that all work is done to standards and best practices.
- Maintain platform with preventative maintenance, planned upgrades, outages, and new features.