Technical Writer - Mountain View, California | STAND 8 Careers |
We are hiring for a Technical Writer for a Health care company. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and technically advanced Medical companies in the industry!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Mountain View, LA, Atlanta, New York, and more.
- Works as part of a technology project team to understand the business requirements and functionality of software applications and hardware products to plan, write, and revise user documentation deliverables for a variety of audiences, including advisors and investor clients.
- May lead the work of other technical writers, or coordinate the deliverables produced by multiple writers.
- May be assigned to support a specific business technology group or suite of business applications.
- Analyzes software requirements, including program interactions and interfaces between affected applications.
- Analyzes user needs, business processes, and software functions to plan, develop, and deliver relevant end-user documentation.
- Makes recommendations for the user interface design, including the development of on-screen text and system messages.
- Actions can support or hinder the adoption and use of technology by the end-users.
- Work closely with project managers, business analysts, application developers, user interface designers, education specialists, editors, and consumers of technology products and services at all levels and across business units.
- 3-6 Years’ Experience
- Degree or certificate in English or technical communications-related discipline.
- Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines and processes.
- Experience in a software development environment.
- Knowledge of technical communications methods
- Planning and organization
- Analysis and critical thinking
- Software development environment
- Technical writing