Salesforce Business Analyst (Service Cloud) - Los Angeles ,
We are hiring a Salesforce Business Analyst for a leading banking partner in their field. The Salesforce Business Analyst for Service Cloud ensures that the Bank’s mission-critical Salesforce CRM platform is optimally deployed, supported and adopted by the bank.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
The Salesforce Business Analyst will work with business users across multiple departments, as assigned, to gather and define business requirements; translate the requirements into user stories, process changes and work flows to solve business problems. The role will work with the business and technical teams and other stakeholders to ensure delivery of high quality solutions to meet business needs, including ongoing support of the introduction of new features and capabilities. As the Salesforce platform rapidly evolves, this professional will help colleagues across the bank optimize their success with the platform through communications, training, and support services.
- End-to-end delivery of Salesforce Service Cloud solution, including: working with the Servicing, Marketing and Sales Teams and other business users to gather and define business requirements; translate them into user stories and process flows; working with business and technical teams on functional and technical design and implementation; demos to leadership; user acceptance testing with team; end-user deployment; adoption and training.
- Support the existing Salesforce Agile process of prioritization of user stories across multiple business processes and stakeholders, incorporating this new input stream, centered on Service
- Understand cross-functional impacts of business requirements to configuration, process, workflow and reporting, and incorporate into user support interactions
- Perform and / or coordinate UAT testing; work with business and technical teams on defect remediation
- Serve as the point of contact from the Salesforce Service Cloud team for day-to-day support of Salesforce Service Cloud platform users: answer questions; help with access and usage requests and needs; identify issues and work with the appropriate parties on remediation
- Seamlessly integrate across teams promoting a highly-effective, transparent, high performing and relaxed team culture.
- Help design and execute a broader support model, inclusive of self-service materials/capabilities, in coordination with the Service Cloud roadmap.
- Provide on-going support for Salesforce evolution as new functionality and features are introduced
- Help maintain and improve knowledge base & training material accessible by support team and business users to minimize cases and avoid repeat issue escalation
- Help to create and maintain custom reports and dashboards for various teams
- Perform data uploads in support of maintenance activities, campaigns, & activity tracking
- Support enterprise-wide view of platform access/authority; help ensure appropriate policies and practices are in use
- Perform system administration functions and updates
- Support requests from Audit, Compliance and other functions for information and assessments of Salesforce platform / product use, and other topics
- Support all approved 3rd party applications used on the Salesforce.com platform
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in using and implementing Salesforce solutions
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a related field (financial services, sales, CRM/customer relationship management)
- BA / BS degree or equivalent
- Salesforce experience within a financial services, sales or client support operation
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Passion to improve the client and colleague experience
- Individuals who are passionate about leveraging the Salesforce platform, preference for those individuals with related Salesforce certifications; if not yet held, ability to become certified with the first months of tenure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (identify issues, analyze root causes, structure problem assessments, develop options and recommendations)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and the ability to interact equally effectively with colleagues across all Lines of Business and functional groups
- Strong attention to details in order to support platform users, maintain in-compliance user system access, and manage other platform risks
- Proven track record in achieving results; ability to coordinate and prioritize concurrent activities within deadline-driven climate
- Ability to work independently and in collaborative teams
- Service-dedicated and solutions-oriented mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to develop easy-to-understand user documentation and platform reports, and to explain solution steps for complex issues
- Outstanding listening skills, and ability to patiently, constructively interact with diverse stakeholders who may be experiencing challenges with the platform
- Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to successfully understand and implement policies, procedures and technology
- BA / BS degree or equivalent