Sr. Cloud Security Engineer - Identity and Access Management (IAM) -
We are looking for a multifaceted Sr. Cloud Security Engineer to be responsible for large scale, multi-phase projects for IT infrastructure and/or enterprise-wide software deployments. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and technically advanced Medical companies in the industry!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
Builds company specific systems and technology expertise across multiple infrastructure and development disciplines
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines
- Understanding of Active Directory
- Experience with cloud-based environments such as AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure
- Understanding of Windows operating systems and command line tools, network protocols, TCP/IP fundamentals
- Cloud security skills in SASE area
- Experience with programming/scripting languages
- Provides cross-organization teamwork, collaboration, and communication
- Contributes expertise of industry trends such as cloud technologies, automation, agile methodologies, etc.
- Contributes to alignment with project methodologies and change management processes
- Contributes to aligning systems implementations with licensing and design requirements
- Provides expertise on systems technologies and scripting languages
- Contributes to tactical build and configuration activities
- Ability to grow and adapt with changing environment of security solutions
- DLP (Data Loss Prevention) experience with policies and solutions
- Identity and Access Management, Active Directory, ADFS, Azure AD, Cloud Security platforms (SASE, CASB, DLP, SWG), Privileged Access Management, and all authentication protocols.
- CCSP, CCSK, CCSS, Azure Security Engineer Associate
- BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, related certifications or experience.