Sr. Project Manager - Orlandp, Florida | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join the Local Owned and Operated TV stations team. Our media entertainment client has a large and aggressive portfolio of projects which will require a strong project manager with solid technology knowledge, preferably around Media infrastructure technology. The ideal candidate will have strong project management skills, a level of understanding of the technologies they are implementing, and good skills navigating the organization for the resources they will require to insure on time and in budget delivery.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Florida, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Manage, document and track overall program schedule across all various project aspects including but not limited to, construction, relocation, technology build, newsroom systems installation
- Budget tracking and reporting
- Migration to Golf Channel management
- Own coordination across external and internal technical team and resources
- Coordinate work teams consisting of client / vendor blended teams
- Incorporate risk mitigation strategy and contingency plan
- Perform analysis that reflects actual vs. planned variances
- Perform project closing activities including operational transition planning and execution
- Experience managing large infrastructure projects including acquisition integrations, data center migrations, decommissioning projects, server builds, network and storage implementations
- 7+ years of IT Project Management experience and proven track record of handling multiple projects concurrently with successful project delivery results
- Experience with cloud solutions
- Agile Methodology