Sr. Broadcast Project Manager - Orlando , Florida | STAND 8 Careers |
We are looking for a Sr. Broadcast Project who has solid project management expertise within the broadcast media industry. The candidate will be a leader, mentor and will enjoy motivating the team to exceed client expectations. Sr. Broadcast Project will work with owned and operated in-house television stations to migrate existing media intelligence software (Volicon) to the media proxy environment.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Florida, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Manage, document and track overall program schedule across all various project aspects including but not limited to, construction, relocation, technology build, newsroom systems installation.
- Budget tracking and reporting
- Migration to from media intelligence software to MediaProxy
- Own coordination across external and internal technical team and resources
- Experience related to broadcast and technology systems design and integrations
- Skilled in the use of tools such as AutoCAD
- Ability to provide technical guidance and training to operations, maintenance, and production personnel
- Experience in budget forecasting, personnel scheduling, and project planning.
- Knowledge of broadcast rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of maintenance, usage and design of technical broadcast equipment.
- Skilled in responding to operational/technical equipment problems.
- Skilled in both verbal and written communication.
- Skilled in repair of digital and analog broadcast audio and video cabling and equipment.
- Experience working in live broadcast environments, functioning as a television system problem-solver and troubleshooter.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcast Engineering, Engineering, or a related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years industry related experience in project management
- Demonstrated knowledge of broadcast management, technology, equipment, facilities, and production for major commercial and cable TV networks
- Ability to multi-task, plan projects, and implement them efficiently and cost effectively