Senior Software Engineer - Calabasas, California | STAND 8 Careers |
We are hiring for a Sr. Software Engineer for a cutting-edge financial platforms to provide growth and solutions for a top nationally known home mortgage lender. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Use Python, AWS, and a large variety of other serverless toolsets to develop high quality, scalable, reliable, and reusable solutions that connect internal and external systems
- Participate in architecture and code reviews within and between teams
- Evangelize new technologies, architectures, and processes to improve the quality of our deliverables
- Evaluate decision-making technology and provide recommendations
- Actively participate in a highly collaborative Agile/SCRUM environment
- Contribute to a culture of integrity, trust, feedback, and continuous improvement
- Deep and thorough understanding of modern Python (3.6+) within a Unix environment, along with common libraries and tooling like Requests and Pytest.
- Experience with serverless technology architecture, development, and delivery
- Experience with NoSQL, cloud-based security, and DevOps infrastructure-as-code
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, connecting directly and effectively with cross-functional team members
- Experience with designing and developing complex, robust, and highly scalable production services and applications using modern frameworks, tools, and systems
- A passion for learning, teaching, and continuous improvement in a team environment
Experience in AWS working with Lambdas, EventBridge, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Cognito, Secrets Manager, and GuardDuty, as well as AWS CDK and AWS SAM.