Sr. Technical Support Engineer - Morrisville, North Carolina | STAND
As a Senior Technical Support Engineer, you will focus on providing Level 3 technical support to external Level 3 escalated incidents and helping to develop fleet monitoring methods and tools to improve efficiency in solving field reported issues. This role work with the sHS Hardware, Software, and Quality departments to document and investigate field related issues. This engineer shall monitor fleet performance and provide regular reporting of Key Performance Indicator’s to Senior Management.
The Morrisville company offers the right candidate an opportunity to be part of a high-performing team in the development of cutting-edge medical technology at the exciting point of market entry through leading health technology distributors in the US, Canada and Europe.STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Morrisville, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
- Provide technical support to all Level 1, 2, and 3 external call centers
- Evaluate technical problems and drive down to root causes in order to implement sustainable countermeasures
- Provide customer support, as required, to sHS direct customers and pharmacies
- Take ownership of customer issues by researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions while following through to resolution using the Defect, NCR, Complaint, and CAPA processes
- Escalate to internal sHS Hardware, Software, and Quality departments when necessary provide further investigation into field related issues
- Document and prioritize all customer complaints, defects, and field errors
- Monitor fleet performance and create efficient processes to report relevant KPI’s regularly to Senior Management
- Actively participate in the QA/QC testing and release processes to become intimately familiar with the product design, requirements, releases, and defects
- Create and provide customer reports as required
- Follow all ISO QMS and FDA Design Controls procedures and policies
- Work cohesively with cross-functional teams in order to drive continuous improvement projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanical), Computer Science, Electronics or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related capacity
- Advanced understanding of theory and application of remote support and diagnostics, basic networking, and various data management programs. Experience with DataGrip, JIRA, and MySQL, a plus
- Self-motivated with great oral, written communications and problem resolution skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to work weekends and holidays in an On-Call capacity, work overtime as required
- Demonstrated ability to apply analytical reasoning and various methodologies to drive problem resolution and determine root cause analysis.
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Ability to read, understand, and execute job functions in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures