IT Services Support Technician - Miami, Florida | STAND 8 Careers |
We are hiring for an IT Services Support Technician. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an iconic car brand. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Florida, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
- Support users (network infrastructure and system administration) by troubleshooting and resolving IT Requests & Jira tickets.
- Provide local support for AV issues in conference rooms.
- Assist System Administrators with Active Directory issues
- Responsible for the proper usage of, awareness of, and compliance with Information Technology security policies
- Ensure all security policies are followed.
- Maintain organized and well documented Tickets.
- Image and deploy new computers for the users.
- BS degree in Computer Technology, MIS, or Computer Science; or the equivalent education or experience
- 5-7 years of experience in Information Technology end user support
- 3-5 years of experience with Microsoft Exchange/Outlook
- 5-7 years of Client support with extensive experience with laptop environments
- 5+ years of Help Desk experience
- Previous experience supporting mobile clients
- Certifications: MCSE
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Ability to solve advanced problems and troubleshoot complex issues
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in support of global clients
- Desire for continuous development and learning opportunities
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Exchange and Outlook
- Microsoft Office 365