Sr. Mobile Application Developer - Morrisville, North Carolina |
As a Senior Mobile Application Developer, you will focus on the design and development of our mobile applications that positively impacts the health of our customers in countries around the world. We are looking for individuals with a strong passion for problem solving and developing software solutions in the medical device industry. The ideal candidate will have software development and off-shore technical leadership expertise in cross platform mobile application development (iOS & Android), who is highly organized and methodical with a strong attention to detail. An understanding of AWS IoT is strongly preferred.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Morrisville, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
- iOS development: 5 years (Required)
- Native Android: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Analyze business needs and available technologies to deliver quality software solutions.
- Work collaboratively as part of a fast paced agile team to complete projects on time.
- Evaluate new technologies to ensure software solutions are reliable, scalable and efficient across all platforms.
- Troubleshoot problems identified in the fleet to ensure the platform meets the company’s quality objectives.
- 4-5 years support hospital apps
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of native iOS mobile application development and native Android application development.
- Experience leading off-shore mobile application development teams.
- Proficient in design and development of REST APIs using Swagger IDL.
- Proficient in design and development of relational (e.g., MySQL) and NoSQL databases.
- Ability to read, understand, and execute job functions in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Eager to systematically solve complicated technical problems.
- Experience with UI/UX design (e.g., Material Design).
- Experience with AWS IoT, AWS SNS and Microservices concepts.
- Experience in cloud application deployments using docker within AWS.
- Experience developing automated tests using AVA.
- Experience working in a regulated environment.