Data Engineer Lead - Calabasas, California | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
We are hiring for a Data Engineer Lead for a cutting-edge financial platforms to provide growth and solutions for a top nationally known home mortgage lender. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 is a strategic services and staffing company that partners great talent with amazing opportunities in technology solutions for all industries. We work with top tier client-partners across the United States and have offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta, New York, New Jersey, Raleigh, and Morro Bay.
- Take the needs and challenges of a client and formulate the technical roadmap and technology solution that will support their business strategies and goals
- Orchestrate the management of technology scope and risks
- Develop and manage relationship with internal and external technology partners to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Manage and lead Leads, Systems Analysts, Application Developers, and Quality Assurance resources
- Initiate new, and improve existing, systems processes
- Manage and deliver multiple streams of projects end-to-end
- Develop artifacts following the SDLC in place. Artifacts include technical specifications, design specifications, unit test cases, and unit test plan and code, using tools such as .NET, COM, SQL Server and related Microsoft toolset.
- Participate in review of all of the artifacts mentioned above and additional ones such as architectural designs, functional specifications, and QA test plan
- Ensure that business and technical expectations of deliverables are met
- Participate/assist in development of deployment plans for the systems developed
- Become a trusted and valued partner of the business and team
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
- Experience working with IT leadership to create technical strategies and with senior IT groups in an advisory role
- Experience leading and inspiring software development teams
- Expertise in multiple technologies (such as: Java, Ruby/Ror/Python, .Net, etc.) across software engineering, security, data interchange, data management, etc.
- Solid understanding of the practical application of development methods and leading software development teams
- Must have experience in developing Enterprise level applications using an SOA-based Architecture (Web Service, Windows Service etc.)
- Should be highly skilled in .NET framework and languages (such as: C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET and using Visual Studio)
- Must have worked in a multi-developer/multi-site environment with multi-site management experience