Voice and Data Engineer - Atlanta, Georgia | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
We are looking for a Voice and Data Engineer to provide support for escalations within the operational space in addition to project deliverables. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Georgia, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
The main skill areas I’m looking for…
- Someone that’s performed migrations from Cisco CUCM to MS Teams
- Experience with hybrid Webex services, Webex edge for devices and video mesh, etc.
- Call recording. (eleveo / zoom if possible)
- Assist the Unified Communications TDA to manage the VoIP and Video Infrastructure costs
- Assist the TDA to ensure contracts with Service Providers are all fit for purpose, kept up to date and cancelled promptly when appropriate.
- Act as a Technical Lead and primary technical contact for key technical areas and an ambassador for the team.
- Manage the provision of services from third-party infrastructure service suppliers as assigned.
- Provide estimates on costs for projects. These include resource estimates as well as hardware and services.
- Ensure that the operational service is maintained resulting in zero downtime through constant management of the Unified Communications Infrastructure
- Be a graduate, or of graduate caliber
- Have a strong Unified Communications background, with strong analytical and problem solving skills and a can do attitude for delivering IT support
- Have proven technical solution design skills, and a good understanding of technology developments.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent technical and business focused documentation skills.
- Have good knowledge of project management, project delivery and timekeeping experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco Call Manager, Unity Connection, Unified Presence and Contact Center Express at least CCNP Voice/Collaboration certified
- MS Teams Phone System and integration between MS Teams and CUCM including Direct Routing and Cloud Video Interop
- SIP trunking , ISDN PRI
- DTMF Masking / PCI compliance
- Strong knowledge of configuring CUBE and ISDN Voice/Video Gateways including E164 numbering plan and routing
- Telepresence Management Suite (TMS) , TMS-XE , Cisco Meeting Server (CMS)
- Cisco IP Phones , Cisco Video Endpoints and Jabber Clients
- UCCX Scripting and administration
- VoIP Gateway and Network recording preferably Redbox , Calabrio and Zoom
- VoIP Reporting Software preferably Tiger and CUIC
- Extension mobility including EMCC and Inter-Cluster Trunking
- Expressway for MRA , CMS and Calendar Connector
- Akkadian Attendant Console
- Excellent knowledge of Virtualization on Cisco UCS Servers
- Strong knowledge of provisioning Quality of Service for Video and VoIP services
- Good knowledge of Cisco Switching and Routing
- Webex Control Hub and Hybrid Connectors/Services