IT Project Manager (eCitation solution) - Long Beach, California |
We are hiring for a IT Project Manager for a top banking partner leading their field. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
The IT Project Manager is responsible for managing project deliverables and ensuring eCitation solution is properly implemented and integrated with appropriate databases and records management systems.
- Develop and manage plans/schedules/deliverables for small to large sized projects.
- Manage project timelines, activities, resources and budgets.
- Provide regular status updates and Executive Status updates as needed.
- Work closely with Vendor that is providing solution, vendor management skills needed.
- Track performance against objectives and develop corrective strategies when objectives are not being met.
- Maintain relevant metrics to provide transparency on team performance.
- Resolve conflicting priories in scope, schedule and cost for projects among various stakeholder groups.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making and conflict resolution.
- Remove impediments by engaging the right personnel and/or finding the right solution.
- 5+ years of IT Project Management experience
- Experience implementing technology/software solutions for a government agency a plus
- Create training documentation, provide training as needed
- Experience with eCitation systems highly preferred
- Great communication skills required
- PMP a plus