Project Manager - Atlanta , Georgia | STAND 8 Careers | Stand8
The world's leading provider of business technology software, hardware and services for banks, retailers, restaurants and more, is looking for a Project Manager. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
Software Configuration Services is responsible for the successful software and hardware configuration of Point of Sale solutions for small to medium sized customers, while delivering customer satisfaction and quality.
This position is a member of the team responsible for understanding customer needs and delivering a complete Aloha system that meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Previous experience in the restaurant industry
- Excellent communication skills, ability to effectively communicate across multiple teams
- Experience with MS Office tools such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Previous experience with Point of Sale software. Previous Aloha Point of Sale experience a plus
- Process driven and task oriented
- Self-starter, detail oriented, organization skills a must
- Ability to multi-task
- This position typically reports to a Regional Implementation Manager
- Software Configuration resource is responsible for independently configuring a new solution start to finish on very complex projects. Complexity is defined by the project scope (number of modules, uniqueness of site, site count for a single project) and level of risk. An example of a very complex project is complete software configuration of Aloha’s core POS product plus 2 or more additional modules (examples include Aloha Kitchen, Aloha Mobile, Aloha Take Out, Aloha Online Ordering, Aloha Cloud).
- Tasks associated with end-to-end software configuration include:
- Attend Sales to Project handoff discussion
- Attend customer Discovery meeting
- Translate customer needs into a complete Aloha solution
- Solve any issues identified during internal QA
- Complete any configuration changes identified during customer menu review
- Update all task time in Project Management software
- Communicate progress with the Project Manager
- Attend post-install follow up calls as needed
- The above may be in a Table Service or Quick Service environment; proficiency in both is required at this level
- Document business process and requirements
- Track software configuration time for each product in Project Management software
- Work with internal organizations to resolve issues
- Travel is not typically required for this position, but may be requested
- Apply principled practices and high standards of professionalism to projects and assignments
- Develop working knowledge of industry practices and standards
- Source and review documentation as needed
- Independent learning