Github Migration Consultant - New York , New York | STAND 8 Careers
Our client is looking for a Product Manager / Systems Engineer (Github) to help deliver a Github migration across a global enterprise media company. The current instance is about five years old and requires someone to determine a best-practices roadmap, use cases, rollout plan and execution for a successful migration to Github Enterprise Cloud. Some Ruby scripting experience will be required as well. A successful candidate will be able to work with cross-functional teams, vendors and executives to serve as the main POC for the project. They will be tasked with creating use cases and a roadmap for how the migration will be executed, and deliver a successful implementation by the end of the year. They will also be in charge of developing proper documentation and reporting.
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in Mountain View, LA, Atlanta, New York and more.
- 3-7 years of technical product management or systems engineering experience
- Strong understanding of Github Enterprise Cloud
- Proficient with Ruby scripting
- Previous experience product managing a Github migration in a large enterprise
- Experience curating strong use cases, roadmaps and documentation
- Ability to manage cross-functional teams and communicate expectations through all levels of the organization
Location: Remote, but on-shore and able to work both EST and PST hours