Ad, Integrations Specialist - New York , New York | STAND 8 Careers |
Back to Job Search
Ad, Integrations Specialist
Date Posted: 9/16/2021
Job ID: Job #4071
Employment Type: Salary
Location: New York , New York
SHARE THIS JOB POST
We are hiring for an Ad, Integrations Specialist for a cutting edge media entertainment company. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you!
STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
- Support existing relationship with our product, engineering, and QA teams to build standardized solutions and troubleshoot issues within existing system infrastructure
- Act as point of escalation for all technical integration troubleshooting, which can include pulling ad requests, running Charles sessions, etc.
- Monitor and analyze data to proactively identify gaps across ad-enabled endpoints and communicate issues and resolutions back to business stakeholders
- Maintain relationships and support integrations with off domain partners such as Hulu, Comcast, Verizon, etc.
- Act as additional support for all team initiatives including technical setup and testing/QA of potential ad products, programmatic or audience initiatives, certification of 3rd party vendors, improvements to the ad stack, and support of Freewheel, Google Ad Manager and Operative
- Identify and document process and workflow improvements for Ad Tech
- Provide rotating on call support for product launches, as needed
- 1-3+ years of experience in video advertising, product integration, ad tech or operations
- Experience and aptitude with Ads QA and troubleshooting tools and process
- Knowledge of the digital advertising landscape and components of an ad stack, from OMS to Reporting
- Knowledge of the multiple players in the TV distribution landscape
- Fluency with ad serving technologies, including FreeWheel, Google Ad Manager, Programmatic vendors, 3rd party technologies
- Prior exposure to workflow and ticketing systems like Jira, Confluence, Quip
- Ability to keep competing projects on track and communicate with multiple stakeholders across many levels
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- Experience with Google Ad Manager
- Familiarity with SQL and Python (or other programming languages)